Star Worms Star Worms

simply amazing

this has been done b4, but not as good. This was the best worms rendering ive ever seen. Good job

Gen-X : Chapter 1 Gen-X : Chapter 1

nice

This is amazing, the animation is very smooth, apart from the characters, everything was perfect. The music fit the mood hec i got goose bumps lol...anyways, The story is really ineresting but theres one thing that bothered me. The fact that he didnt erally act surprised on the rooftop after he used his powers. But then again, your the writer(i think) so you prob got your reasons..

Peace

NIcolas..

Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P1) Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P1)

Wow

Guys, i really congratualte you all. I watch many flash movies, and theres none that EVER even came close to matching the work put into every element in this one. The special effects, the sounds, the syncing, the voices, the music;they were all just so amazing. the battles were long and not one sided, they were very easy to follow and in a way, realistic lol. The graphics were obviosuly rip offs, but that deosnt matter thats what made this so great. I dont know what to say...Im still shocked by this flash.

Good job.
Keep it up, i cant wait to see the other two parts. Please, dont ever stop entertaining. 10/10 5/5!

Your fan, Nicolas..

LgdVegetto responds:

Thanks man :)... get ready for the 2nd part of SQFP3! (and if u wanna check out the entire plot from the very start, check out SQFP1 and 2..it'll explain a bunch a stuff).

RPG Combat engine test RPG Combat engine test

idoit gonzalo

he gave credit to diablo you fricken idiot.

Btw good job

Nicolas..

Graaandma! (Orch. Loop) LoZ:WW Graaandma! (Orch. Loop) LoZ:WW

uhm

how hard is it to take a midi and change the instruments? anyways, if it isnt a midi changed than congrats its a nice arrangement, but judging by how this sounds...

Nicolas

SuperTonic64 responds:

Thanks, but there is no MIDI avalible on the net for this particular song, till today. I spent 2 hours listening to the gameplay music in Wind Waker to make this song. I took it note by note in Finale, then afterwards, I saved it as a MIDI and submitted it to vgmusic.com. Once the site is updated, you will be able to see under the "gamecube" section where I submitted it. (The sequencer name is "Tiara" :))

I had a lot of trouble working this to sound like the original, because I had to listen to the song so much. :D (It gives you a headache after a while, I listened to it so much. :P)

My goal is to make game music sound BETTER than the originals. If I can do that, then my goal is complete. :)

*Death Trigger* [ZeRo BaSs] *Death Trigger* [ZeRo BaSs]

lolol

thats a pretty stupid assumption, you know that o voters get to you fast, i didnt even vote yet because i always wait til it goes below five, its a habit...anyways, i wont take offense to it because i know how pissed off you are.

Ndp/Dj_Seri

Sashman - Sad Departings Sashman - Sad Departings

ok

well im a pianist, and this hurt my ears, its off key all the time, that means that your playing at random and you have no idea what your doing. Music is a complicated subject, you cant just go on a piano and think youll be able to play.